BYLC Information Technology (IT)
Barre Y Lane Communications has been providing businesses with information technology services in Central Virginia since 2003. We approach IT process improvement using industry best practice methods. proactive approach to technology support regular oversight of the various network components an ounce of prevention versus a pound of cure Our offerings range from one off installations of hardware and software, to the complete outsourcing of an organizations IT department.
- Project Management
- Using Visio Concept Diagramming to understand the common goals
- Sharepoint Team Sites to coordinate project activities
- Project Management Software to track project tasks
- Network Engineering
- Knowledge Transfer
- Multi-Vendor Integration
We have clients in the following economic sectors.
- Healthcare - point-to-point Gigabit Ethernet radio links with encryption, HIPAA-compliant.
- Transportation - Trucking - Linux cloud application, storage arrays, data center disaster recovery, virtual servers. Switchvox VOIP PBX installation and support.
- Manufacturing - VOIP PBX, virtual servers, Hyper-V and VMware, backup and recovery technologies, WAN diversity, Exchange upgrades
- Legal - email archiving and retrieval. Switchvox IP phone installation.
- Distribution - firewall, VPN, remote access, Internet redundancy
- Local Government - Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet radio links
- Non-profit - server support and upgrades. Firewall security. VPN configuration, remote access.